Friday, April 18, 2014 01:48 PM

Fire in grocery shop

SIRAHA, JAN 18 -

Property worth tens of thousands of rupees was gutted when a grocery caught fire due to short circuit at Ramjanaki Chowk, in Hakpada VDC, Siraha district on Thursday evening.

The grocery of Dev Narayan Das, who was a permanent resident of Arna VDC Ward No 9, was caught by the fire and the property worth Rs. 800,000 was gutted, said Senior Superintendent of Police (SSP) Bikram Gurung.

Police said no other shops caught fire as they were separately located in the locality. RSS

 

Posted on: 2013-01-18 01:48


Post Your Comment

Please note that all the fields marked * are mandatory.
* Full Name
* Address
* Email Address
 
* Comment
* Captcha Get another CAPTCHA code
Note: Comments containing abusive words or slander shall not be published.